Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of September 5th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Zika Virus Update: The Family Doc's Guide to Recognition and Treatment
- Why You Need to Start Saving Now
- Improving the Global Management of RA: Focusing on the Individual Patient
- The Doctor Will (Virtually) See You Now: Telemedicine's Rise in Health Care
- Improving Outcomes in Patients With Cervical Cancer: How Screening, Detection, and Clinical Advances Are Making a Difference
- Engaging Younger Physicians in Emergency Medicine's Future
- Fundamentals of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Cervical Cancer Screening Strategies: Evidence in Context
- Multiple Sclerosis: Continuity of Care from Diagnosis Through Disability
- Lobotomy: Surgery's Misguided First Take on "Blowing Your Mind"
- Topics and Controversies in Newborn Stem Cell Medicine
- Required Part D Prescriber Enrollment in Medicare
- Supertasters vs Non-Tasters: Why the Difference Matters