Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of January 11th, 2016.
Check out this week's programs:
- Depression Among Resident Patients
- An In-Depth Discussion of Multiple Myeloma (CME)
- The Path to Lung Transplantation: Roles of Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO)
- Implementing the SMFM and ACOG Preterm Birth Guidelines: The Central Role of Progestogens (CME)
- Laser Welding for Sutures Without Thread
- Providing Nonjudgmental Care for LGBT Populations: How to Recognize Unconscious Bias
- Management of Type 2 Diabetes: A Patient-Centered Approach (CME)
- Egg Freezing Technologies and Techniques: Practical Considerations for Clinicians
- Topics and Controversies in Newborn Stem Cell Medicine (CME)
- The Remarkable Discovery of Helicobacter pylori
- Highlights from the Society for Melanoma Research (SMR) 2015 (12th International) Congress – Part 1 (CME)
- Controversies in Tobacco Harm Reduction: Is Smoking Cessation the Only Answer?