Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of December 21st, 2015.
Check out this week's programs:
- Treatment Options for Painful Intercourse in Menopausal Women
- A Compelling Once-Daily Anticoagulant for Patients with Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
- Opioid-Induced Constipation: Improving Outcomes With Individualized, Evidence-based Treatment
- The Man Who Touched His Own Heart: True Tales of Science, Surgery, and Mystery
- Optimizing Breast Health: Managing Fibrocystic Breast Changes and Mastalgia
- Cracking Down on Opioid Abuse: The Pros and Cons of Stricter State Legislations
- From Bench to Bedside: Translating New Understandings of Pathogenesis into Therapy in Atopic Dermatitis
- Beyond the Data: Unusual Transplant-Associated Infections -- Just How Unusual?
- The Use of Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs) in Cervical Cancer Screening
- Snake Bites and Envenomation
- Prevention of Preterm Birth: A Pivotal Role of Progestogens
- Protecting the Brain After Cardiac Arrest: Research Discoveries from Past to Present