Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of December 14th, 2015.
Check out this week's programs:
- The Traumatized Brain: A Family Guide to Understanding Mood, Memory, and Behavior after Brain Injury
- Comparing Liquid-Based Cytology Methods in the Detection of Cervical Cancer: Perspectives from Dr. Daniel Ferrante
- Assessing the Current Treatment Landscape in Atopic Dermatitis: Our Patients' Needs Are Not Being Met
- Cesarean Section Rates and Health Outcomes For Mothers and Babies
- Individualized Management for T2DM in Clinical Practice
- Autism's Gut/Brain Connection: Can the Microbiome Influence Neurodevelopment?
- Short Bowel Syndrome: Optimizing Patient Outcomes through Advances in Intestinal Rehabilitation
- Coping with Mass Violence and Terrorism: How Clinicians Can Intervene
- Immunotherapy in Melanoma: Stimulation and Immune Checkpoints
- Applications of Proton Therapy for Breast Cancer
- The Role of Noninvasive Prenatal Screening in Optimizing Fetal Outcomes
- Beyond the Data: Preventing A Million Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Surplus: Sharing Equipment With the World