Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of April 25th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- High Hopes for Cannabis in Oncology: Therapeutic Applications Beyond Pain Management
- Bridging The Cardiology Gap: Care Priorities for Adults With Congenital Heart Disease
- Novel Oral Anticoagulants: Transforming Stroke Prevention in Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Engaging Younger Physicians in Emergency Medicine's Future
- The Swiftly Changing Landscape: Multiple Myeloma Trials and Treatments
- Lipidology's Advances and Growing Pains: Technologies, Drug Trials, and Guidelines
- Inherited Susceptibility to Cancer: What Do Primary Care Providers Need to Know?
- A Treatment for Acute Manic or Mixed Episodes of Bipolar I Disorder in Adults
- Cardiovascular Controversies: Emerging Therapies for Lowering Cardiovascular Risk
- What Patients Can Tell You Just by Looking at Them
- Highlights from AACR 2015: The Emerging Potential of Immunotherapeutic Approaches in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- The Diagnosis and Management of Anaphylaxis
- Considerations in HIV-1 Treatment: Exploring Fixed-Dose Combinations