As the specialty of cosmetic medicine is rapidly evolving and expanding, so too are the roles of physician assistants and nurse practitioners in the field. Host Lisa Dandrea Lenell talks with some of the leading experts in plastic surgery and dermatology at the Aesthetic Extender Symposium, held October 8 - 10 in Miami Beach, Florida, which educates NPs and PAs about novel technologies and techniques in cosmetic medicine. Tune in to hear about the latest in botulinum toxins, fractionated lasers, hyaluronic fillers, the use of topical anesthetics, new methods of fat reduction and more.
Featured guests include:
- Steven Dayan, MD - board-certified facial plastic surgeon and clinical assistant professor at the University of Illinois and DePaul University in Illinois
- David Goldberg, MD - founding director of the Aesthetic Extender Symposium; clinical professor of dermatology and director of laser research at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York; medical director of Skin, Laser and Surgery specialists of New York and New Jersey; and co-director of Sanctuary Medical Center in Boca Raton, Florida
- Krystie Lennox, PA-C - founding director of the Aesthetic Extender Symposium who practices at Sanctuary Medical Aesthetic Center in Boca Raton, Florida
- Jason Pozner, MD - co-founder of Sanctuary Aesthetic Medical Center in Boca Raton, Florida
- Christopher Zachary, MD - professor and chair of the department of dermatology at the University of California-Irvine