Highlights from ENDO, the 95th Annual Meeting of The Endocrine Society. The Endocrine Society is the world's oldest, largest, and most active organization devoted to research on hormones and the clinical practice of endocrinology. Download the program to hear global thought leaders discuss the newest and exciting presentation at this year's meeting.
Diabetes Diagnosis and Management is presented by The Endocrine Society and its Hormone Health Network. This annual workshop focuses on current issues in clinical diabetes management and provides state-of-the art updates. The complete Diabetes Diagnosis and Management recording is free on endosessions.org. To hear more from ENDO 2013, visit endosessions.org
- William F. Young, MD, from the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, Immediate Past-Presdient of The Endocrine Society provides an overview of this year's sessions
- Sophie Jamal, MD, PhD, FRCPC from the University of Toronto reviews her research in osteoporosis and chronic kidney disease
- Heather B. Patisaul, PhD, from North Carolina State University describes the endocrine disruptions on puberty when exposed to chemicals in the environment
- Alex Stagnaro-Green, MD, MHPE, George Washington School of Medicine provides insights on new data in thryoid disease and pregnancy
- Richard S. Legro, MD, FACOG, Penn State Hershey Medical Center outlines the diagnosing and treatment of PCOS, the most common endocrinopathies