Diabetes Highlights from ENDO, the 95th Annual Meeting of The Endocrine Society. The Endocrine Society is the world's oldest, largest, and most active organization devoted to research on hormones and the clinical practice of endocrinology. In this program, you will hear from global thought leaders on the important role of diabetes in your practice, new technologies, emerging therapies and research.
Diabetes Diagnosis and Management is presented by The Endocrine Society and its Hormone Health Network. This annual workshop focuses on current issues in clinical diabetes management and provides state-of-the art updates. The complete Diabetes Diagnosis and Management recording is free on endosessions.org. To hear more from ENDO 2013, visit endosessions.org
Listen to hear these global thought leaders:
- Carol Wysham, MD, University of Washington School of Medicine, Spokane, WA provides an overview of the key presentations from this year's meeting
- Robert Eckel, MD, University of Colorado, Aurora, CO shares his research on the emerging cardiovascular disease risk factors
- Edmond Ryan, MD, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada discusses the screening and diagnosing of gestational diabetes
- Steven Kahn, MB, ChB, VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA, reviews the relationship of the regulation of glucose and beta cells in Type 2 diabetes
- Ronald Tamler, MD, PhD, MBA Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY evaluates the use of diabetes self-management applications for patients with Android smart phones