Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of May 16th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Sex Accessories: Counseling Tips to Enhance Patients' Sexual Health
- The New Era of Microbiome Sciences: Impacts on Health and Disease
- Preventing Reactivation of HBV
- All You Need to Know about Infant Formulas
- An Individualized Approach to Optimize Obesity Treatment
- Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Post Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS): What Physicians Need to Know
- Opioid-Induced Constipation: Improving Outcomes With Individualized, Evidence-based Treatment
- Big Data in Lipids: Refining Cardiovascular Risk Profiles Nationwide
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: The Changing Therapeutic Landscape
- Leading Disaster Medicine Initiatives in the US and Beyond
- Improving Fetal Outcomes Through the Use of PGD/PGS
- Expert Interview on an Anticoagulant for Treatment of Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Is Acetaminophen Usage Safe during Pregnancy?