Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of June 6th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Challenges With Flibanserin as Treatment for Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
- Required Part D Prescriber Enrollment in Medicare
- Can HCV be Treated in Primary Care?
- Complex Retrieval of Embedded Inferior Vena Cava Filters in Interventional Radiology
- Multidisciplinary Management of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Discussion with Key Opinion Leaders on Educating Patients About Diabetes and the Use of Insulin
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: The Changing Therapeutic Landscape
- A Compelling Once-Daily Anticoagulant for Patients with Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
- Extended HPV Genotyping: Higher Sensitivity to Detect Cervical Cancer
- Selecting the Right Contraception for the Dyslipidemic Woman
- Causes, Burden, Prevention, and Clinical Management of Clostridium difficle Infection (CDI)
- Communicating More Effectively With Your Staff
- Helping Children Process and Cope with Tragic World News