Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of May 9th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Low Libido in Women: Ending the Conspiracy of Silence
- New Guidance for T. Vaginalis Screening and Diagnosis
- Major Depression with Subsyndromal Mania/Hypomania: Implications for Diagnosis and Management
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD): Revascularization for Clinical Limb Ischemia
- Multiple Sclerosis: Making a Timely Diagnosis and Selecting Optimal Treatment Choices
- A Treatment for Schizophrenia in Adults
- Using New Guidelines to Improve Best Practices in Obesity Management
- Policies and Payment Systems for Care Near the End of Life
- Spontaneous Preterm Birth: How Are Clinicians Managing At-Risk Women?
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in the Elderly: Best Lipid Strategies
- An In-Depth Discussion of Multiple Myeloma
- Addressing Information Gaps in Advanced Prenatal Screening: What Your Expecting Patients Need to Know
- Placebo & Psychological Factors in Pain and Illness