Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of June 27th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- 10% Happier: How a Journalist Found Self-Help That Actually Works
- Applying the Evidence-Based Paradigm to Investing
- Highlights from ASCO 2016: Keeping Pace with the Changes in NSCLC Management
- Pathogenesis and Management of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- RhED Talks Uncharted Territory: Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Comorbidities
- Who is at Risk for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)?
- The Swiftly Changing Landscape: Multiple Myeloma Trials and Treatments
- The Rise of Vertebral Fractures: Incidence, Diagnosis, and Treatment Options
- Screening Women 25-29 Years of Age - What is the Role of HPV Testing?
- New Recommendations for Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Optimizing the Continuity of Care in Schizophrenia: Role of Long-Acting Injectables - Part 2
- Inter-Professional Education: Working Together as a Team
- Preventing a Prescription for Abuse: Alternatives to Opioid Narcotics for Pain After Surgery