Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of July 18th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Study Warns of Obesity 'Explosion' in Rural Chinese Youth
- Latest Advances in Treatment of Epilepsy
- Current Treatment Paradigms in Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
- Health Care in Financial Crisis: Are Emergency Medicine Models the Answer?
- Then and Now: Experts Insights on Understanding the Women’s Health Initiative Hormone Therapy Trials
- Improving Palliative Care Quality and Honoring Individual Preferences Near the End of Life
- Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMOs) and Supplementation of Human Milk in Infant Nutrition: Aiming to Thrive-Hot Topics in Infant Nutrition
- Comparing Liquid-Based Cytology Methods in the Detection of Cervical Cancer: Perspectives from Dr. Ming Guo
- The Swiftly Changing Landscape: Multiple Myeloma Trials and Treatments
- Required Part D Prescriber Enrollment in Medicare
- RhED Talks Uncharted Territory: Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Comorbidities
- Diagnosis and Management of Preterm Birth with Fetal Fibronectin
- Keeping Up on Matters 'Down There:' Feminine Hygiene Advice for Clinicians