Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of August 8th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Time is Brain: Diagnosing and Treating Stroke in the Golden Window
- Cervical Cancer & Co-testing: What is the Economic Impact?
- Management of Type 2 Diabetes: A Patient-Centered Approach
- Endosee: Changing the Work Up of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Clinical Implication of the Growth and Metabolism Interface
- What Does It Mean to Be Rich?
- Novel Approaches For HR+/HER2-Negative Advanced Breast Cancer: Making Informed Clinical Decisions For Your Patients: First Line Therapy
- Expert Interview on an Anticoagulant for Treatment of Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- New Frontiers in Melanoma: A Focus on Immune-Related Adverse Events and Emerging Data on Brain Metastases
- Envisioning the Emergency Department of Tomorrow: ACEP's InnovatED
- An Introduction to Next Generation Sequencing
- Lipidology's Advances and Growing Pains: Technologies, Drug Trials, and Guidelines
- How Information Technology Will Revolutionize Mental Health Care