Welcome to the Weekly Check-up on ReachMD for the week of April 4th, 2016.
This week's lineup:
- Gene Editing HIV Out of Infected Cells: Is the Cure for AIDS in Sight?
- Complex Aortic Disease States: Innovative Medical & Surgical Approaches
- Hedgehog Pathway Inhibition for Treatment of Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Expert Interview on an Anticoagulant for Treatment of Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation
- Taking a Bite Out of Food Allergies: From Assessment Through Management
- Comparing Liquid-Based Cytology Methods in the Detection of Cervical Cancer: Perspectives from Dr. Edward Wilkinson
- Novel Approaches For HR+/HER2-Negative Advanced Breast Cancer: Making Informed Clinical Decisions For Your Patients: First Line Therapy
- The New Era of Microbiome Sciences: Impacts on Health and Disease
- Inherited Susceptibility to Cancer: What Do Primary Care Providers Need to Know?
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Precision Medicine in Neurological Disease States
- Current Treatment Paradigms in Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
- The Consequences, Stigmas, and Burdens of Parkinson’s Disease Psychosis
- Effective Strategies for the Patient with Poorly Controlled Type 2 Diabetes