In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative (TOPEC) requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. TOPEC resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs.
Prof. Dr. med. Andrew Chan
Inselspital, Universitätsklinik für Neurologie
Prof. Chan has disclosed that he is an intellectual property rights/patent holder of Antibodyprofile and Protagen. He receives consulting fees from Bayer, Biogen, Genzyme, Roche and Novartis; fees for non-CME services from Roche and Teva; and contracted research fees from Biogen, Genyzme and Novartis.
- Sean T. Barrett has nothing to disclose.
- Carole Drexler, PhD, CHCP has nothing to disclose
- Ann Early has nothing to disclose.
- Michael B. Montalto, PhD has nothing to disclose.
- Lawrence Sherman has nothing to disclose.