TFF requires CME faculty (speakers) to disclose when products or procedures being discussed are off label, unlabeled, experimental, and/or investigational, and any limitations on the information that is presented, such as data that are preliminary, or that represent ongoing research, interim analyses, and/or unsupported opinion. Faculty in this activity may discuss information about pharmaceutical agents that is outside of U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved labeling. This information is intended solely for continuing medical education and is not intended to promote off-label use of these medications. TFF does not recommend the use of any agent outside of the labeled indications. If you have questions, contact the Medical Affairs Department of the manufacturer for the most recent prescribing information.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION / HOW TO RECEIVE CREDIT
Technical Requirements: http://www.francefoundation.com/general-requirements.html
- There are no fees for participating in and receiving credit for this activity.
- Review the activity objectives and CME/CE information.
- Complete the CME/CE activity
- Complete the online posttest. A score of at least 75% is required to successfully complete this activity. The participant may take the test until successfully passed.
- Complete the CME/CE evaluation/attestation form, which provides each participant with the opportunity to comment on how participating in the activity will affect their professional practice, the quality of the instructional process, the perception of enhanced professional effectiveness, the perception of commercial bias, and his/her views on future educational needs.
- Credit documentation/reporting:
If you are requesting AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ or a certificate of participation—your CME/CE certificate will be available for download.