In accordance with the ACCME Standards for Commercial Support, The Omnia-Prova Education Collaborative (TOPEC) requires that individuals in a position to control the content of an educational activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. TOPEC resolves all conflicts of interest to ensure independence, objectivity, balance, and scientific rigor in all its educational programs.
Dr. Jiwon Oh
Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine
Scientist, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
Neurologist, Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, St. Michael’s Hospital
Dr. Oh has disclosed consulting fees from Biogen, EMD Serono, Genzyme, Novartis, Roche and Teva.
- Sean T. Barrett has nothing to disclose.
- Carole Drexler, PhD, CHCP has nothing to disclose.
- Ann Early has nothing to disclose.
- Joseph Theodore Phillips, MD, PhD has disclosed fees from Biogen, Genzyme and Merck Serono.
- Ashley Pluta has nothing to disclose.
- Lawrence Sherman, FACEHP, CHCP has nothing to disclose.