Educational activities provided by Forefront Collaborative must demonstrate balance, independence, and scientific rigor. All those in a position to control the content of an activity must disclose all relevant financial relationship(s) with commercial interest(s)*. For this educational activity, all conflicts of interest have been resolved through peer review and revisions to ensure independence, evidence base, fair balance, and absence of commercial bias. Disclosures appear below.
*The ACCME defines a commercial interest as any entity producing, marketing, reselling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by or used on patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests – unless the provider of clinical service is owned, or controlled by, an ACCME-defined commercial interest.
The following individuals have indicated that neither they nor their spouses/partners have had, in the past 24 months, financial relationship(s) with commercial interests relative to the content of this CME activity:
- Planners (Forefront Collaborative): Marianna Shershneva, MD, PhD; Megan Ragan
- Moderator: Jennifer Caudle, DO
The following individuals have disclosed that they and/or their spouse/partner has had a financial relationship in the past 24 months:
- Faculty Presenter: April W. Armstrong, MD, MPH
- Consultant: AbbVie, Almirall, Arcutis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Dermavant, Dermira, EPI Health, Janssen, Leo, Lilly, Nimbus, Novartis, Ortho Dermatologics, Pfizer, Regeneron, Sun Pharmaceuticals, UCB
- Faculty Presenter: Allan Gibofsky, MD, JD, MACR, FACP, FCLM
- Consultant: AbbVie, Amgen, Novartis, Pfizer
- Advisor: AbbVie, Amgen, Pfizer
- Speaker: AbbVie, Amgen, Lilly, Pfizer
- Ownership interest: AbbVie, Amgen, Pfizer, Regeneron, Johnson & Johnson